Under2 is recruiting WordPress developers to join the team. We have openings for a number of Junior and Senior level developer with an immediate start.
- UK based. Preferably Newcastle, Manchester or London.
- Remote work (inside the EU) is a possibility based on your level of experience.
What we do
- Under2 builds custom WordPress websites with a focus on crazy fast load times.
- We strip out pre-purchased themes and clunky page builders for ACF.
- We version control our work using Git.
- We use Sage (roots.io/sage) as our starter theme and love Laravel Blade.
- We write Vanilla JS and SASS compiled with Webpack.
- We write API connections to process data into WordPress builds.
- We write our own WordPress plugins if we can do something better for an individual project.
- Our future involves headless builds, Gatsby, React, TailwindCSS and more…
What you do
- Have interests other than coding.
- Respectfully question a request if there’s a provably better method.
- Simply fulfil requests based on time, budget, client or project requirements.
- Listen to coding podcasts like Syntax / Shop Talk Show / Full Stack Radio.
How we work
- As a remote team we rely on clear and regular communication.
- We encourage positivity and a willingness to learn over hardcore skill.
- We have a defined set of tools and frameworks within which we create websites, but are always looking to improve them.
- We ask each other questions, work together on solutions and google our problems just like you do.
- Negotiable based on your level of experience and the position applied for.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org – No recruiters please.