Site speed audit
A fast loading website means more conversions, better SEO performance and improved user experience.
If your site loads slowly, we can help you find out why and make recommendations on fixing it. With Google's upcoming algorithm change, good page performance is essential.
Check your website performance
A score of less than 90% signifies issues you need to address.
Our site speed audit includes an in-depth review of your three most important pages.
For each page we'll:
- Find the top five issues that are affecting page load speed.
- Explain what is causing problems.
- Give recommendations on how to fix them.
The audit also includes:
- A video walkthrough of issues identified
- A 1hr call with a site speed engineer to explain the findings and answer any of your questions.
The price is £2,400 (inc VAT) and delivery is within a week.
Frequently asked questions
1. Click 'Start your audit'.
2. Give us some details about your site.
4. You'll receive a confirmation email from us with a report delivery date.
5. When your report is ready, you'll get that via email with a link to your video and an opportunity to schedule your follow up call.
Yes. Although what the fix is will depend on the nature of the problem. It could be as simple as a configuration change or as complex as a full site rebuild.
Yes. We designed the audit to be a top-level overview and find the most significant issues you have. For more complex sites, we can do an exhaustive review and analysis. Get in touch to discuss your requirement.
Yes. We can do a technical SEO audit of your site at the same time. There is an additional fee for this. Get in touch, and we can arrange it for you.